Saturday, January 15, 2005

Grumpy Honey

Dawn and I often call each other 'Honey'. At some point several weeks ago Rachel started calling us that instead of Mommy and Daddy. I didn't like it for some reason, so I asked her repeatedly not to call me that because I didn't like it. After a day or so, she started saying she was sorry and wouldn't do that again. After another couple of days, she did stop calling me honey for the most part.

A couple of days ago, Dawn talked to Rachel and asked her not to call her honey because she didn't really like it... Dawn: "I'd really like you to call me Mommy". Rachel: "No, Honey"

And then there was when Elisabeth brought Rachel home and was going to make dinner and they talked about what to have and agreed on something... then Rachel said "and can you make that quickly so I don't have to get grumpy?"

No comments: