Friday, August 13, 2004

Curiouser and Curiouser, Said Alice...

I might be leaning more toward using blogger.com; I do like the editor better, and I like that I was able to modify the template so that it includes a section for links to friends' blogs, although I've not yet looked into whether I can modify it to pick the links up automatically from somewhere because I have to 'republish' the blog whenever I change the links list. It doesn't have the current music and current mood bits the way livejournal does, but I don't always use that and I don't know if it matters to me. Of course, there's still the fact that I have a bunch of blog entries on livejournal already. I suppose I could do some general research on blog sites and also learn more about the changes I can make to livejournal without having to pay for it. As if I have that much time for things like this.

No comments: